Daniel Callaghan, CEO of Veremark, discusses their $2.8 Million Seed Round of VC with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. Along with the details related to the funding round, Daniel explains: , how it , and how they
- Veremark’s “career passport” model.
- Leveraging the blockchain for employer and candidate benefit.
- How Veremark differs from legacy pre-employment screening providers.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- Canvas Raises $50M for Its Diversity Recruiting App and Announces New Analytics Product
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Compa CEO Charlie Franklin Discusses $3.9 Million Seed Round to To Put Strategic Comp Data in Hands of Recruiters Making Employment Offers
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CURO CEO Gerry O’Neill Discusses Being Acquired by Payscale. The Challenges with Pay Equity and More