Sounding Board announced a $30 Million Series B Round of VC funding for its employee coaching marketplace app. CEO and Co-founder Christine Tao met with WorkTech’s George LaRocque to discuss:
- Sounding Board’s unique “managed network” of vetted external coaches.
- How Sounding Board incorporates internal coaches into its framework.
- Why the company closed its Series B now, less than year after its Series A.
- What’s next for the company and the product.
Sounding Board has been successful in both high growth scale-ups and large global enterprises. Get Sounding Board and its CEO, Christine Tao on your radar sooner than later.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. $6 billion was invested in HR tech firms during Q3 alone as 2021 soars past $14 billion on its way through early Q4. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- Greenhouse OPEN Video Series: Improve Your Tech Stack – Meet Labor Economist Andrew Flowers of Appcast
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Crosschq Cofounder and CEO Mike Fitzsimmons and TalentWall Cofounder and CEO Jake Paul Discuss Recent Acquisition
- Greenhouse OPEN Video Series: Greenhouse Update with CEO Daniel Chait