SmartRecruiters announced a $110 millioin Series E round of VC that came with a new $1.5 billion valuation. This brings its total raised to $225 million and launches the company into Unicorn status. CEO and Founder Jerome Ternynck met with WorkTech’s George LaRocque and discussed:
- What this funding means for the SmartRecruiters ecosystem
- How Jerome views the impact of the funding on SmartRecruiters customers
- How this valuation impacts SmartRecruiters
- What’s coming up for the SmartRecruiters product roadmap
- How this funding impacts Smartians (SR employees)
Enjoy the discussion!