Sense announced a $50 million Series D Round of venture capital with a $500 million valuation for its talent engagement platform. This brings its total raised to %90 million. The deal was led by SoftBank.
CEO and Founder Anil Dharni talks with WorkTech’s George LaRocque about:
- How Sense delivers personalization to candidates.
- How Sense engages candidates across messaging channels.
- Why the company closed its Series D now.
- What its $500 million valuation means for the company and product.
- How Sense plans to use its new funding.
$13.7 billion was invested globally in work tech through Q3 2021 across 299 deals. 2021 is soaring past $17 billion YTD. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q3 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- SeekOut Raises $115M for AI-powered Candidate Sourcing and Engagement and Becomes Work Tech’s Latest Unicorn
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Searchlight Co-founders Discuss $17M Series A Round for its Talent Intelligence Platform
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Paradox Team Discusses Its $200M Series C Round and $1.5 Billion Valuation