Searchlight announced a $17 million Series A Round of venture capital for its talent intelligence software. This brings its total raised to $19.5 million. The deal was led by Founders Fund.
CEO and Co-founder Kerry Wang and CTO Anna Wang talk with WorkTech’s George LaRocque about:
- The Searchlight origin story. The co-founders are twins, which illuminated the problems with candidate assessment and selection they set out to solve with Searchlight.
- How Searchlight is reimaging talent analytics, assessment science, and employee references.
- Why the raised the Series A now.
- How Searchlight will use the funding.
- The funding’s impact on product, customers, and the Searchlight team.
$17.9 billion was invested globally in work tech through 2021 across 374 deals. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our 2021 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- SeekOut Raises $115M for AI-powered Candidate Sourcing and Engagement and Becomes Work Tech’s Latest Unicorn
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Paradox Team Discusses Its $200M Series C Round and $1.5 Billion Valuation
- Netherlands-based Lepaya Raises USD $40 Million to Help Upskill Your Workforce with Skills Training