Joyous announced a USD 10.4 million A Round of VC funding for its agile employee listening and feedback system for large distributed enterprises. Industry stalwart and Joyous Co-founder Mike Carden covered a lot of ground in this interview with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In this interview learn:
- Why Mike and Joyous think the industry has feedback all wrong.
- How companies are driving digital and cultural transformation with agile listening and feedback.
- What Mike learned in his time as Founder and CEO of Sonar6, the market’s first modern performance management suite that exited to Cornerstone OnDemand in 2012.
- How Joyous focused on product, team, and their internal culture to bring a new paradigm in employee feedback to the enterprise.
- How microtransactions, AI, and machine learning are powering the future of company culture for Joyous customers.
Mike is known for his transparency, honesty, intelligence, and wit. He brought it all to this interview and shared valuable insights for HR and talent leaders, CEOs, and HR tech providers.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. $6 billion was invested in HR tech firms during Q3 alone as 2021 soars past $14 billion on its way through early Q4. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!