Along with the details of the funding round, in this interview you’ll learn:
- Guild’s mission to unlock opportunities for the 100 million+ workers that don’t have the skills or education needed for the jobs of the future.
- Guild’s product strategy and how it’s enabling them to realize their mission.
- What’s happening in the learning market today, and where Natalie sees it and work tech going
- How this funding and valuation will impact Guild
- What’s next for Guild and its product with this funding now in hand
$17.9 billion was invested globally in work tech through 2021 across 374 deals. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our 2021 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Skillsoft Acquires Codecademy for $525M – Skillsoft Head of Tech And Developer Business Michael Yoo and Codecademy CEO Zach Sims Discuss
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO Matt Baxter Discusses $2M Seed Round and His New Book “The Hiring Knot”
- Analysis: Hiretual Raises $26 Million for its Candidate Sourcing Tech With New Messaging and a Rebrand to HireEZ