Today Greenhouse, the hiring software company, announced it has acquired candidate sourcing automation provider, Interseller. The acquisition will enable Greenhouse customers to do talent sourcing from within the Greenhouse platform, including data enrichment, email deliverability, and candidate outreach/campaign tools.
Greenhouse CEO Daniel Chait discussed the acquisition of Interseller with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In the interview learn:
- Why Greenhouse acquired sourcing tech and why now.
- What this adds to the Greenhouse platform.
- How this advances Greenhouse’s strategy and roadmap.
- What impact this will have for Greenhouse users.
- What’s next for Greenhouse?
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021.$13.7 billion was invested globally in work tech through Q3 2021 across 299 deals. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q3 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!