CURO, a pay equity and compensation management technology provider, was acquired by Payscale, a compensation data provider. CURO CEO Gerry O’Neill discusses the deal with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In this interview learn:
- How CURO evolved from compensation management to include pay equity.
- The challenges most businesses have with pay equity.
- The impact this acquisition will have on Payscale’s product.
- The impact on Payscale and CURO customers.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO Anoop Gupta Discusses $115M Series C Round, Unicorn Valuation, and Future for SeekOut Talent Optimization Platform
- SeekOut Raises $115M for AI-powered Candidate Sourcing and Engagement and Becomes Work Tech’s Latest Unicorn
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Searchlight Co-founders Discuss $17M Series A Round for its Talent Intelligence Platform