CURO, a pay equity and compensation management technology provider, was acquired by Payscale, a compensation data provider. CURO CEO Gerry O’Neill discusses the deal with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In this interview learn:
- How CURO evolved from compensation management to include pay equity.
- The challenges most businesses have with pay equity.
- The impact this acquisition will have on Payscale’s product.
- The impact on Payscale and CURO customers.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- Canvas Raises $50M for Its Diversity Recruiting App and Announces New Analytics Product
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Veremark CEO Daniel Callaghan Discusses $2.8M Seed Round and Pre-employment Screening on the Blockchain
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Compa CEO Charlie Franklin Discusses $3.9 Million Seed Round to To Put Strategic Comp Data in Hands of Recruiters Making Employment Offers