Culture Amp announced a $100 million Series F round of VC that came with a new $1.5 billion valuation. This brings its total raised to $257 million and launches the company into Unicorn status. CEO and Founder Didier Elzinga met with WorkTech’s George LaRocque and discussed:
- How Culture Amp has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic
- What Didier is seeing for trends in the Culture Amp customer base through the pandemic and pending return to the workplace.
- What this funding means for Culture Amp
- How Didier views the impact of the funding on Culture Amp’s customers
- How this valuation impacts the business
- What’s coming up for Culture Amp
- How this funding impacts Culture Amp employees
Didier is always a pleasure to interview. He brings inherent transparency to every conversation. His insights and perception of the CEO’s current mindset are always thought-provoking.
$7.6 billion was invested globally in work and HR technology during H1 2021, with $4.9 billion in Q2 2021 alone. Get all of the details as a free WorkTech Market Insider in our quarterly report.
Enjoy the discussion!