Compa announced a $3.9 million Seed Round of VC funding for its compensation data app they call the “Deal Desk” for talent acquisition. Compa CEO Charlie Franklin discusses the deal with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In this interview learn:
- How Compa emerged from stealth mode.
- Why companies need better compensation data in the hands of recruiters when making employment offers.
- The impact integrating your compensation strategy with recruiting can have on pay equity.
- What the future might hold for Compa.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- Canvas Raises $50M for Its Diversity Recruiting App and Announces New Analytics Product
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Veremark CEO Daniel Callaghan Discusses $2.8M Seed Round and Pre-employment Screening on the Blockchain
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CURO CEO Gerry O’Neill Discusses Being Acquired by Payscale. The Challenges with Pay Equity and More