Wedge CEO Matt Baxter discusses their additional $2 million Seed funding with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque.
Along with the details of the funding round, in this interview you’ll learn:
- How Wedge leverages one-way/asynchronous video for candidate attraction, engagement, and hiring automation.
- Why Wedge raised additional Seed funding.
- What Wedge plans to do with the funding.
- How Wedge fits into the overall recruiting ecosystem and tech stack
- What to expect in Matt’s new book, The Hiring Knot
$17.9 billion was invested globally in work tech through 2021 across 374 deals. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our 2021 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: Work Tech Takes Its Place in the Tech Stack as New Market Leaders Emerge
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO Sam Fitzroy Discusses Dalia’s $5M Series A Round and Recruitment Marketing Automation
- EXCLUSIVE: These are the Hiring Work Tech Solutions Employers Plan to Spend More On or Add to Their Tech Stack in 2023