- This event has passed.
How to Manage Analyst and Influencer Relations and Briefings at HR Tech
August 24, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
With the HR Technology Conference happening in Las Vegas next month, HR and work tech providers that will be in attendance are scrambling to get some time with the analysts they’ve prioritized.
WorkTech Founder George LaRocque will share inside insights into how to make the most of analyst relations and how to put together a briefing that will benefit both the tech provider and the analyst.
LaRocque is one of the most in-demand HR and work tech analysts. Launching WorkTech (formerly HRWins) in 2009, he’s been on the receiving end of more briefings than he can count. He’s also launched some of the biggest brands in work tech, crafting and delivering those briefings, developing a keen understanding of the value analysts can actually deliver to tech providers at any stage of maturity.
Join George on August 24 and learn:
• How analysts and analyst relations have changed.
• How influencers fit in your analyst strategy.
• How analysts generate revenue and where tech providers fit in those models.
• What you can expect from analyst relations (paid and unpaid).
• The components and approach of a successful briefing.
• How you should approach analyst briefings at the HR Technology Conference.