2021 was a record-setting year for global work tech venture capital investments. Join WorkTech founder and market analyst George LaRocque as he reviews and analyzes 2021 results and looks forward to 2022.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How do 2021 results relate to current market trends?
- How does 2021 compare historically?
- What trends emerged in Q4?
- What do we expect to see in 2022 for investments and trends?
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: $1.82 Billion and 81 Deals: Q3 2022 Global WorkTech VC Continues to Outperform the Market
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: $4.6 Billion and Three New Unicorns: Q2 2022 Global WorkTech VC Keeps Pace with 2021 Record
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: $4.82 Billion and Four New Unicorns: Q1 2022 Global WorkTech VC Investment