- This event has passed.
HCI Webinar: The Future of HR Technology for Talent-focused Organizations
November 2, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
#HRWINS, in collaboration with Talmetrix and other leading HR Technology brands including Namely, Greenhouse and LifeWorks, conducted an independent research study. The focus of the study was to explore how thesuccessful integration of HR technology impacts the employee experience and helps to deliver quantifiable business results. The outcome? Connecting talent to business outcomes is top-of-mind among business leaders today.
Join George LaRocque, Principal Analyst and Founder of #HRWINS and Chris Powell, CEO of Talmetrix, to discover key insights from the 974 U.S. based employers. Learn how the ability to integrate HR data seamlessly throughout the employee experience allows HR professionals, and senior business leaders, to be more strategic and effective across all talent functions.
In this webcast, George and Chris will reveal:
- Top 5 challenges HR teams face with all HR technology
- Highest-prioritized HR tech most organizations are investing in
- Top 5 HR technology solutions organizations plan to purchase in next 12 months
- Top 5 objectives driving HR tech purchases
- 4 tips for effective vendor selection
- Best practices for linking engagement data to business outcomes like retention
- Case study on how a mid-market company improved retention through employee engagement
Join George and Chris as they reveal the interesting insights uncovered from this unique research conducted among 974 U.S. based employers.